Register Your Group
1. Call the Marine Science Consortium to see what dates are available for your trip. It is helpful if you have two to three “ideal” dates in mind, so that we can work with your preferred schedule.
2. Reservation Form. The registrar will contact you with information regarding your online reservation form and your 10% deposit.
3. Communication. Our goal is to provide an unforgettable education experience! We strive to provide a program designed specifically to suit your group’s needs. Continuous communication with MSC regarding your program is advised, so that we can best meet your needs and assist you through the planning process.
4. Confirmation Packet. Upon receiving your reservation form and deposit, we will email you a confirmation packet confirming your program reservation with us. If there are ANY changes or additions to your program once you receive this confirmation, please notify us immediately.
5. Finances. Raising money for your trip can be challenging, but it can also be a valuable learning experience for your students! We are happy to help you with fund raising ideas. 50% of your program balance is due six weeks prior to your scheduled dates. Three weeks prior to your scheduled dates, you will need to send your final payment.
6. Forms. 6 weeks before your scheduled program, please send a roster of participants and your participants’ health forms. You will be partially financially accountable for this number of participants. Having accurate participant numbers allows us to schedule groups efficiently, which means that more students can have an MSC experience.
Please call the office at (757) 824-5636 or email us with questions. We are here to help you!